Who uses coworking space?
Our coworking space clients typically fall into the following categories:
- Entrepreneurial - Small businesses or enterprises which do not wish to make the financial commitment to a longer term lease agreement. This class of client likely also benefits from not having to add administrative and support personnel to payroll, with all the pursuant HR costs (benefits, insurance, recruitment).
- Locational - Businesses which are typically headquartered abroad or in another region of the UK which require a business presence in London. Very often, these are sales or business development teams.
- Overflow - Typically a large company experiencing growth, with traditional leased space in London. These can be short-term requirements (3-6 months) for a small number of users.
- Interim - Clients that are in the process of moving from one space to another, and may be facing delays in the completion of the new space.
- Project-based - Clients that have a specific need for office space, based on a specific contract or project. Examples include film production teams.